Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday 12/11/08

Well the best laid plans of mice and men....its been a few days since
I wrote anything on this blog. Its not that it is time consuming,
its just very hard to come up with something to write about. Life in
and of its self is not that note worthy. You get up, you go to work
and you come home. For the most part that is it. So anyway...

The same old same old continues on my end. The only thing new is Jack the dog. We are still working on getting used to having a dog. We
are all working really hard at housebreaking Jack. He is doing pretty
well so far. All should be up and running really well in a couple of
weeks.

I am taking a day of vacation tomorrow. Mostly just to use it up, not
because I have something planned to do. One of the drawbacks of being
the only one at work who can do what I do is that nothing gets done
when I'm not there. So if there is work that needs to be done and I
take a day of vacation, then I'm a day behind. Luckily I'm caught up
right now.

That's enough for today....

No comments: